The Metaphysical Society Training
Foundation Course: Year 1
The Foundation Course consists of three separate modules A, B & C, which are usually studied part time over a year.
Choose from attendance only or online only options.
This Foundation Course can be taken as a prelude to becoming a Metaphysical Practitioner or Facilitator or as an in-depth personal growth programme for one’s own unfoldment.
Module A: The 12 Keys to Consciousness
This module is open to anyone interested in gaining an understanding of metaphysical and spiritual principles. It takes you step-by-step through 12 spiritually-based lessons, which although simple in their presentation, when put into practice, are powerful tools for transformation:
- UNLOCKING THE DOOR TO THE LIMITLESS SELF
Discovering who you really are
- LETTING THE DIVINE PLAN OF YOUR LIFE UNFOLD
Making sense of your journey and your direction in life
- COPING WITH THE CHALLENGE OF CHANGE
Staying strong during times of difficulty
- YES YOU CAN! DEPENDING ON SPIRITUAL CONFIDENCE
Tune in to your Spiritual Confidence and know you are supported at all times
- LETTING GO OF FEAR – TAKING RISKS
Letting the Higher Self handle the fears
- NO MORE ENEMIES – HEALING THE CONFLICT WITHIN
Dealing with people who ‘press our buttons’
- EMBRACING THE REJECTED SELF WITH COMPASSION
Loving the parts of ourselves we don’t like
- BECOMING EMPOWERED BY RELEASING BLAME
Rooting out hidden resentments, giving up grudges
- FROM BETRAYAL TO TRUST
Coping when people seem to let us down
- FINDING MEANING IN WHAT APPEARS TO GO WRONG
Looking for the spiritual message in the trials and tribulations of life
- CULTIVATING A GENEROUS HEART
Living with an open heart
- LETTING LOVE LIVE YOUR LIFE
The joy of Love and its profound effects
Reading assignments and self-awareness exercises are an essential part of the Foundation course. You may take Module A purely for your own personal growth and do not have to commit to any other module.
However, if you want to go further in your studies, you will need to complete the whole Foundation course.
The next stage of the Foundation Course is Module B.
Module B: Basic Principles
(i.e. how and why Metaphysics works)
This module is open to anyone who has completed Module A. It explains in depth the following:
- Expanding on Metaphysical Principles & the Laws of the Universe
- Spiritual solutions for everyday problems
- Accessing the healing consciousness
- Opening the heart and connecting with the Spirit of Love
- Developing our ability to pray affirmatively
- How mental patterns can contribute to disease
- The Nature of Supply
- The 10 Commandments of Prosperity
- Understanding Love
- Unfolding the Sacred Self
- The Truth about Karma
- The mind and how it works
- An Introduction to Spiritual Counselling
The final stage of the Foundation course is Module C
Module C: Living the Principles
This module is open to anyone who has completed Modules A and B.
It will take you deeper into metaphysical and spiritual principles and includes the following:-
- 10 Commandments of Inner Peace
- Random Acts of Kindness
- Freeing ourselves from the Past
- Loving the Unlovable
- Handling the Dark Night Experience
- Attitudes of Gratitude & Healing Resentment
- Moving beyond Scripts
- Handling Jealousy and Insecurity
- Releasing Guilt
- Understanding & Compassion – Love in Action
- Buddhist & Sanskrit Meditation
- Surrendering to the Divine
- Trusting the Process
- Finding God in Grief
- Healing & Revealing
- Praying for the Enemy
Students are given a thorough grounding in metaphysical and spiritual principles, both theoretical and practical.
At the end of this training course, attendees will have a set of tools which they can apply to their everyday living. A Foundation Course Certificate is issued only on completion of the whole course including any exercises, written questionnaires or reading assignments which were part of the curriculum.
It is possible to study the entire Foundation Course on a purely online basis or as an attendance only option.